What has a mouth but cannot eat? These riddles will help to identify what doesn’t have tongue. These riddles aren’t animal- or bird-related but they will make you think! The best part is, they’ll help you brush up on your logical skills while relaxing at home. Here are some examples of such riddles. You’ll be surprised to find out that they can be pretty difficult to solve!
– What can a mouth do but eat? A comb can have teeth, but can’t eat food. A comb can talk and chew food, but has teeth. This riddle will get you thinking! The object also has a bank, but it can’t deposit money in it. Therefore, the riddle will be very difficult to solve, but you’ll surely enjoy it.
– What has a mouth but cannot eat? This riddle is easy to understand and can be very entertaining! You can make your own riddles and practice your analytical skills at the same time. The “What Has a Mouth But Can’t Eat?” Riddle is a great brain teaser and will make you think and analyse in a new way.
– What is the point of a mouth that can’t eat? This is a brain teaser. It will surprise you at how many people have good memories if you solve it. It will make you think, if not be able to answer the riddle yourself! The river is a great example of something with a mouth but can’t ‘eat’.
– What can a mouth do but eat? A river can’t eat, but it has a mouth. It has no legs and doesn’t move, but it has a head. It cannot think or move so it can’t eat. A river has a mouth but no head. It has a bank, but it can’t eat anything.
– What is the point of having a mouth and not being able to eat? – It’s a bank with no money. But it can’t ‘eat’ a bank, so it can’t ‘eat’. It can’t ‘talk’. It can chew. It’s not able to ‘talk’. And it doesn’t ‘eat’ anything.
– What has a mouth but cannot eat? It doesn’t have one. It doesn’t have legs. It cannot move. It doesn’t have a head, and it has no legs. It can’t move and it can’t ‘eat’ anything. It does have a mouth but can’t eat anything. What can a river eat?
– What can a mouth do without eating? – It doesn’t have a head. It has a mouth but can’t ‘eat’. And what can’t it talk? A river cannot talk, and it can’t eat. It doesn’t ‘talk’, so it has no head. It cannot think and it can’t eat.
– What can a mouth do but cannot eat? A river can’t eat anything, but it has a mouth. It can’t even eat from a bank. A river can’t ‘talk’. And it can’t ‘eat’ a’mouth’. A’mouth’ is not a’mouth’. It can’t move or talk.
What can a person do with a mouth and a body that cannot walk? It can run but can’t walk. It has a head, but doesn’t talk, a head but can’t sleep… But it has a mouth! A bed! A river! The engine! It has no legs and a mouth! It’s just an engine! It has a body but no legs and no temperature.